Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Staring at a boulder (This is REALLY bad)

Ixxi was starting blankly at a rock, brooding. The rock was big, grey, rough, hard, and large, very large, less a rock and more a boulder. Okay so Ixxi was staring blankly a a rock; did it again. Ixxi was staring blankly at a boulder, brooding. He liked to brood; he got attention that way. He looked up. Ohh! Cute girl! Meh... doesn't even notice me or my... boulder, yes boulder. Wait... why is the cute girl sitting next to him?
The young cadet decided not to look, if he looked, he'd stare, if he stared, she'd get creeped out, if she got creeped out she'd leave, if she left, the cute girl wouldn't be sitting next to him anymore. Looking at the boulder seemed the best course of action to pursue. The boulder was round, hard, course. Wow... I'm being an angsty wuss! She's sitting next to you moron, just say something before she leaves.
"Hello" Ixxi stated while looking at the not rock.
"Huh?" replied the sitting girl.
Awesome, now she's looking at me and I'm looking like an idiot just sitting here staring at my boulder, I'm done for. Ixxi turned his head and said in a voice that was much higher and squeaky than he last remembered it. "Hello, I said hello." Okay, thought Ixxi, I'm doomed.
"Oh" said the now giggling cute girl "I didn't understand you."
Ixxi tried not to blush while staring at his rock that was not a rock but rather a boulder.
"So do you always sit here staring at this rock or..." started this girl
"Boulder," Ixxi interrupted "Sorry, I just was thinking that it's much to big to be a rock, and you said rock, and I was just thinking it wasn't a rock but rather a boulder. I mean, look at it, it's very large." Ixxi stopped realizing he was rambling.
"Sorry, your staring at your boulder."
Well if I wasn't doomed before I am now. She sounded rather angry.


Wow... this is bad. I mean BAD so we'll start over again eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment